Monday, December 28, 2009

tis winter and i can't ski.

good day fellow readers and bloggers. my computer is telling me that i spelled bloggers wrong so i'm going to change it to floggers. that sounds 4x more silly. so let us start off right.
good day fellow readers and floggers!
so..let me update you on my life.
i've been accepted into utah state and southern virginia. whooop dee dooooo.
my dad scared the pants off me last night! (not literally, my gym shorts were secured upon my waist) he comes into my room in the middle of the night and tries to wake me up! in my mind i think someone is coming in to kidnap me! what would've made this story so much more epic is if i shot him with my air soft gun. dang nabit! i'm doing that next time. so rules: no coming into my room in the middle of the night and waking me up. you will get shot.
i gots a digital camera for christmas and i loves me my pictures!
andi just (like it was 3 seconds ago..nope. more like 4 hours ago) went to the e.r. she overdosed on benadryl/benedryl/benedrayl/ benashjsglahk.jshgsjhg;adgs;ksla........ don't worry. my parentals have texted me and said that she is stable. i'm on the phone with her now and she thinks i'm married. i was asking her who i was going to marry and she said, "bwad". sorry brad. according to my littlest sister, we are married. get over it...or used to it.
i'm a runner. i'm so epically stoked for indoor. i want to get into shape again. which is weird cause normally i despise running.. huh.
i can't ski. i want to learn how. my papa and this one dude (<3)...said they would teach me. hey! maybe i might like winter now..or not.
i think that tis it from my end of the spectrum.
someone better tell sophie to stop singing about how mean i am or i will deck her..hard. ok she's gone.
well! that's all i got folks. stay classy (insert city name here)
~sara

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I can't believe I wasn't invited to Andi's drug induced, hallucinated wedding of you and Brad! For rude! I thought we were best cousins ;)